Shaun's 4 Day Progressive Overload Split



Shaun's 4 Day Progressive Overload Split........


This routine is primarily for those who have at least one year training designed experience. My main goal is to gain muscle and I have seen fantastic gains from using this routine, a little more power rests. It is good to change things and work in this routine for 10-12 weeks could help you, your strength in the major lifts as well as increasing muscle mass. Then you can recover your newfound power to press more weight in the normal bodybuilding programs and keep packing on the muscle!

Try and keep up with the same great basic exercises for at least 6 weeks with a focus on progressive overload, slightly raise more per week. Then, if you want to change the alternative exercises for the next 6 weeks. For example, BB flat bench press for 6 weeks and then incline BB bench for the next 6 weeks.

I like my pyramid is where for example I'm at 20kg 6 reps, 4 reps at 25kg, and then 2 reps at 30kg. I know of at least 2 sets of 2 repetitions and then drop the weight again for a set of 4-6 reps. It helps to assess how strongly you feel, if you weight each week and last week lifts you to do the objective should be added.

Regarding the rest I've expansion compared to my usual routines, muscle building. For the big basic exercises I rest for about 2 minutes you can squeeze them on the exercises with higher repetitions from 1 to 1.5 minutes of rest.

You can my training log to see my progress with this routine and get more of an idea on the sets / reps that I use.

0 comments: